Wednesday 27 August 2008

CARDS FOR NATIONAL CARD MAKERS COMPETITION

I've been busy designing cards for national card makers competition. The challange in this competion was to choose a category and create a card using a product from that range. The categories are: craftime, jolly nation, fiskars, dovecraft, sizzax, pepermania, dawn bibby, lilli of valley, my craft studio, hot of the press, circut&cuttlebug, joanna sheen, doodlebug, paper cellar and creative expression medalion stamp. I have a big stash of crafting materials and managed to enter in 7 categories. I've made 14 cards(2 for each categories). I've post them today and now I'm waiting for the results. I'll be so happy to win but if not I know that the cards will be donated for charities, so is still a good thing as I love crafting.
Here are some of the cards I've made.

No comments: