Sunday 15 February 2009

Hello everyone

I haven't blog for some time due to luck of time (busy at work and crafting), and now as the school is on half term and I'm free I decided to update my blog (that's why you can see so many entries on February).
My cards been published in magazines, it makes me happy to see them in print and I decided to post all the article's for all of you to see (click on the I've been published label).
I post as well new ATC cards ready to swap so have look and let me know if you would like any of them. You can see all my ATC available to swap when you click on My ATC label. So far I've made 100 ATC cards and swap 52. I'm planning in the future to post some of the most interesting ATC I've received.
What's new? I'm taking part in the Craft Stamper sketch ch allege. I never use any sketch as I want my cards and scrapbook pages to be unique, but they very useful if you run out of ideas and very quick as well, just coordinate the paper, image and walla, all done.
That's about it for now. Thanks to all of you for your time to read this. Bye for now.

No comments: